Hotel safety steam iron
This hotel safety steam iron boasts an auto shut off safety feature: motion sensor switches iron off in 30 seconds if let on sole plate and 8 minutes if left on heel. The first time the iron is used, a small amount of smoke may be emitted. This is perfectly normal and ceases to occur after the appliance has been in use for a while.
- motion sensitive safety feature.
- adjustable steam and temperature control.
- steam jet water spray.
- vertical steam function.
- 200ml water tank.
- stainless steel sole plate.
- 360° power lead.
- 3m cable for ease of use.
- 3 pin UK plug.
- 1 year warranty.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
Before cleaning, switch off and remove the plug from the socket and allow the iron to cool down sufficiently.
1. DO NOT wrap the lead around the body of the iron after use as this may cause damage to the lead.
2. Wipe off the soleplate with a damp cloth and a non-abrasive (liquid) cleaner.
3. If the fiber is adhered to the soleplate, use a damp cloth with vinegar to wipe off the soleplate.
4. Never use strong acid or alkali as these may damage the soleplate.
5. If the scale blocks the steam hole, please remove the scale with toothpick; do not damage the surface of soleplate.
6. Stand the iron on its end and let it cool down sufficiently, and meantime pour any remaining water out of the box, set the dry/steam selector to position “O”.
7. IMPORTANT – If the mains lead of this appliance becomes damaged then it must be replaced by a suitably qualified person using the same rated cable in order to avoid a hazard.
BEFORE USING FOR THE FIRST TIME:
Dispose of all packaging and plastic bags and in a responsible manner
Some parts of the iron have been slightly greased and as a result, the iron may smoke slightly when switched on for the first time. It will not happen again after the first use.
Before using for the first time remove any protective films or stickers from the sole plate and the cabinet. Clean the sole place with a soft cloth.
When using the iron for the first time, test it on an old piece of fabric to ensure that the sole plate and water tank are completely clean.