Keep your clothes looking tidy with this 2000w Elgento Steam Iron. With a Teflon soleplate designed to glide easily over clothes with ease.
Additional discounts may be available for larger quantities.
4 in stock
Elgento Steam Iron – 2000w
Keep your clothes looking tidy with this 2000w Elgento Steam Iron. With a Teflon soleplate designed to glide easily over clothes this iron is perfect for everyday use. This Steam iron features a variable temperature control for tough creases and delicates alike. With 2 steam settings and a spray nozzle this Elgento Steam Iron is a great addition to your guests rooms.
- Thermostat control
- 150ml Water tank
- Non-Stick soleplate
- 2 Steam settings
- 15g/min max steam rate
- Spray nozzle
- Vertical Steam
- 1.8m cable
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
Before cleaning, switch off and remove the plug from the socket and allow the iron to cool down sufficiently.
1. Wipe off the soleplate with a damp cloth and a non-abrasive (liquid) cleaner.
2. If the fibre is adhered to the soleplate, use a damp cloth with vinegar to wipe off the soleplate.
3. Never use strong acid or alkali as these may damage the soleplate.
4. If the scale blocks the steam hole, please remove the scale with toothpick; do not damage the surface of soleplate.
5. Stand the iron on its end and let it cool down sufficiently, and meantime pour any remaining water out of the box, set the dry/steam selector to position “O”.
BEFORE USING FOR THE FIRST TIME:
Dispose of all packaging and plastic bags and in a responsible manner
Some parts of the iron have been slightly greased and as a result, the iron may smoke slightly when switched on for the first time. It will not happen again after the first use.
Before using for the first time remove any protective films or stickers from the sole plate and the cabinet. Clean the sole place with a soft cloth.
When using the iron for the first time, test it on an old piece of fabric to ensure that the sole plate and water tank are completely clean.