Elegance Hotel Safety Dry Iron 1100w
The Elegance Hotel safety Dry Iron 1100w comes in a black and silver. The iron is designed for hotel use and is a professional and sustainable product. The Elegance Hotel Safety Dry Iron 1100w
is built to last with a timeles appeal. The safe and easy choice for guests with its may features including a Non-stick ‘easy-glide’ stainless steel sole plate an a Integral Hotel Auto-Off timer safety feature. This safety feature is essential for all hotels. The he Elegance Hotel Safety Dry Iron 1100w has an easy glide soleplate and is simple for guests to use with easy controls and user friendly features. The Elegance Hotel safety Dry Iron can be purchased as a complete ironing centre. Elegance Hotel Bedroom Safety Dry Ironing Centre
- non-stick ‘easy-glide’ stainless steel sole plate.
- easy to use, guest friendly, intuitive controls.
- integral Hotel Auto-Off safety feature – 30 seconds horizontal and 8 minutes vertical.
- Extra long 3m power cord.
- rubber power cord to help prevent cord damage.
- 3 year guarantee.
- silver & black.
- Power: 220-240V, 50/60Hz, 900-1100W
- Dimensions (approx): 140mm (h) x 110mm (w) x 2500mm (l)
- fitted with UK plug.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
Before cleaning, switch off and remove the plug from the socket and allow the iron to cool down sufficiently.
1. Wipe off the soleplate with a damp cloth and a non-abrasive (liquid) cleaner.
2. If the fibre is adhered to the soleplate, use a damp cloth with vinegar to wipe off the soleplate.
3. Never use strong acid or alkali as these may damage the soleplate.
4. If the scale blocks the steam hole, please remove the scale with toothpick; do not damage the surface of soleplate.
5. Stand the iron on its end and let it cool down sufficiently, and meantime pour any remaining water out of the box, set the dry/steam selector to position “O”.
BEFORE USING FOR THE FIRST TIME:
Dispose of all packaging and plastic bags and in a responsible manner
Some parts of the iron have been slightly greased and as a result, the iron may smoke slightly when switched on for the first time. It will not happen again after the first use.
Before using for the first time remove any protective films or stickers from the sole plate and the cabinet. Clean the sole place with a soft cloth.
When using the iron for the first time, test it on an old piece of fabric to ensure that the sole plate and water tank are completely clean.