Hotel Bedroom Safety Hairdryer 1800w – Black
The Hotel Bedroom Safety Hairdryer In a matt and gloss black finish with subtle chrome accents this hairdryer has a real salon look to it, add it’s 1800 watts of power this hairdryer won’t disappoint. Lightweight for comfort and ease of use – 2 heat/3 speed – Hotel safety switch – Safety overheat protection & Concentrator nozzle
Safety Overheat Protection
The Hotel Bedroom Safety Hairdryer is fitted with a safety device which will switch off the hair dryer in the event of overheating (eg obstruction of air intake and outlet). To reset, switch the hair dryer to the “0” position on the handle, unplug from the power and allow to cool for approximately 10 minutes. Ensure that the rear filter is clear of hair and debris before plugging in again.
- Hotel Safety on/off
- 2 Speed Settings
- 3 Heat Settings
- Styling Concentrator nozzle included
- Hotel Safety Overheat Protection
- Removable Air Intake Vent and Net Filter
- Hanging Loop
- 2.5m Power Cable
- Black with Chrome
- Fitted with 3 Pin UK Plug
- 1 year warranty
Cleaning and Care
- Switch the hair dryer off, unplug from the mains and allow to cool fully.
- Wipe over the casing using a soft damp cloth( If necessary a little washing up liquid may be used) Do not immerse the unit in water or and other liquid.
- Remove and wash the concentrator in warm soapy water.
- Ensure all parts are dried thoroughly with a soft towel before reusing.
- Do not use harsh abrasives or cleaners. Withdraw the filter and remove any build up of hair and dust.
- This appliance is fitted with a rear mesh. To prevent an ingress of hair, dust or fluff and it MUST be kept clean. Regularly clean the internal filter by twisting and removing the rear inlet grille. Withdraw the filter and remove any build up of hair and dust.
- If you have long hair or use high amount of styling products, clean the filter regularly. i.e. at least once a month.
- Never attempt to clean the filter by inserting an implement into the appliance.
- Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers or basins or other vessels containing water.
- This hair dryer must be fixed out of reach of a person taking a bath or shower.
- This appliance is not intended for any other use other than drying or styling human hair.
- DO NOT wrap the lead around the body of the hair dryer after use as this may cause damage to the lead.
- Consult a suitable qualified person if the lead or appliance body is damaged.
- ALWAYS allow the hair dryer to cool before storing away.
Keep it tidy in a Hairdryer Bag!