White Rubber Shower Mat
The White Rubber Shower Mat in a Roman design features suction cups to prevent the mat from moving and to help reduce the risk of slipping, making your shower a safer place for all.
Aqualona provide two types of bath and shower mats, PVC and natural rubber. Over the last 7 years Aqualona have been involved in developing a British Standard for bath and shower mats to test the assessment of slip resistance properties. The British Standard 8445 was published by BSI and came into effect at the end of 2011. Their safety mats achieve the performance levels specified by this standard and offer high quality with a greater degree of protection against the potential to slip.
The Rubber mat can be easily fitted to your shower, and is comfortable under foot.
The White Rubber Shower Mat is an ideal accessory for your bathroom.
Before use make sure the suction cups are pressed firmly down to anchor them to the shower surface. We recommended you replace your bath and shower mats when the backing no longer sticks firmly to the bottom of the bath or shower.
- Firm grip suction cups
- Mould resistant
- Easy care
- Material: Rubber
- Style: Roman
- Size: 53 x 53 cm
- rinse thoroughly before use.
- ensure that all suckers are in contact with the base of the bath or shower, fully pressed down onto a wet surface and that the mat is flat.
- ensure that the surface of the base of the bath or shower is clean and free from any cleaning product residue or shower and bath additives.
- avoid the use of bath oils as this can impair the performance of the mat.
- after use, rinse and hang up to dry, this will avoid deterioration and discoloration of the mat.