Standard Welcome Tray Set including Kettle
This wall mounted or free standing Standard Tray Set is ideal for where space is at a premium. It is ideal for the smaller guest room. This product comes complete with a 1 litre kettle. Please note that cups/mugs are not included.
There is a clearly visible red ‘on’ indicator on the kettle and the opaque side shows how much water is in the kettle. There is also a detachable lime scale filter to make cleaning easier. Guests will also appreciate the added benefit of the kettle being cordless. The kettle can be purchased separately Standard 1L Hotel Safety Kettle
- Dual design – can be used freestanding or if space is at a premium can be wall mounted.
- Specially designed for ease of use, protection of furniture and furnishings and to assist housekeeping.
- Lift-off tray to safely and conveniently carry drinks which also helps prevent spillage and damage.
- Integral quick boil 1 litre energy saving cordless kettle.
- Boil dry safety feature.
- Ingredients are displayed for easy portion control and to aid guest selection.
- Easy to clean.
- Compact & space saving.
- Dimensions (approx) 215mm (h) x 320mm (w) x 185mm (d) with kettle
- 3 year manufactures guarantee.
- Crockery and ingredients NOT supplied)
- 850W helps prevent overloading hotel power supply.
- 1 Litre, Cordless Kettle, Energy Saver.
- Sight window to indicate power level.
- Auto switch-off with ‘on-off’ power indicator light.
- Boil dry safety protection.
- Safety hinged lid.
- Easy for housekeeping to clean inside kettle.
- 3 Year Guarantee.
- 1 Litre Capacity.
- Power – 220-240V, 50/60Hz, 850W
- Dimensions (approx): 220mm(h) x 225mm(w) x 120mm(d) including handle
- Fitted with a UK plug.
Important Safety Points
This appliance may only be operated on a electricity supply which corresponds to the voltage and type of current specified on the housing (rating plate), 220-240V 50/60Hz 1000W.
Correct installation will enhance the appearance of your room, and proper cleaning will keep the Standard Hotel Safety Kettle looking as good as new.
Any work in connection with electrical appliances should only be performed by a qualified electrician. Improper installations or repairs may place the user at serious risk.
Position the kettle away from heat and direct sunlight, and bear in mind the safety aspects of a boiling kettle.
Please check the power cable for damage from time to time. In the event of any necessary repair, including replacement of the power cable, your appliance should be sent to the specialist supplier from whom it was acquired, the manufacturer’s service agent or a suitably qualified electrician since the use of special tools is necessary.
DO NOT fill above MAX mark
Warning: If the Kettle is overfilled, boiling water may me ejected.
Do not switch on unless there is sufficient water to completely cover the inside floor of the kettle.
Keep water away from connector on the kettle and the cordless base and do not place the kettle or the cordless base in water. If, however, the appliance should fall into water, disconnect the power supply immediately. Never place your hand in the water. Have your appliance checked by a qualified electrician before using it again.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Make sure lid is tightly closed.
- Keep the kettle away from naked flames.
- Do not switch on when it is empty.
- Do not fill above MAX mark.
- Do not place the cordless base unit onto a metal tray or metal surface whilst in use.
- The appliance should not be misused. Misuse may lead to injury.
- Always unplug your appliance after use and before cleaning it.
- This kettle is only suitable for heating water.
- Avoid spilling water onto the connector on the kettle and the connector on the cordless base.
- Ensure the kettle is placed out of the reach of children.
Using the Standard Hotel Safety Kettle
In the interests of hygiene we recommend that the Kettle is filled, boiled and the water poured away before the kettle is used for preparing beverages.
As long as there is sufficient water to completely cover the inside floor, your kettle may be filled to any point to the “MAX” mark on the window of the kettle. The Kettle should be filled by lifting the lid or through the specially designed spout.
Ensure the lid is firmly closed.
Place the kettle on the cordless base unit so as to engage the cordless base connector and ensure the power is switched on.
Lightly press the switch to 1. The power indicator neon will light up and the water will be heated.
You may switch the kettle off at any time by lightly pressing the switch to 0. Ensure it is switched off before attempting to unplug the power cable.
If your kettle is switched on with very little on no water in it, the automatic “boil dry” protection will operate to protect the element. If you suspect that your kettle has been switched on with very little or no water in it, allow to cool for about five minutes. Then fill the kettle THROUGH THE SPOUT WITH THE LID CLOSED. You may hear a”hiss” as the hot element is cooled. Pour away the water in your kettle and fill and use as normal.
The Standard Welcome Tray Set including Kettle should only be cleaned with a soft cloth, slightly moistened with water (moist but NOT wet). Do not use any cleaning products as even in diluted form they damage the finish. Avoid the areas around the switch and the electrical connections. Remember to completely isolate your kettle from the electricity supply before attempting to clean it. Then polish dry with a dry soft soft cloth.