Severin Cordless 1.0 Litre Brushed Stainless-Steel / Black
The Severin Cordless 1.0 Litre Brushed Stainless-Steel / Black combines modern design with a practical performance. It is 2200(W) and has a concealed element. This makes it easier to clean and more energy efficient, than an immersed element, requiring a lower water level in order to function safely. It has a capacity of 1.0 Litre so it can accommodate around 3/4 cups, making it ideal for the hospitality industry. This kettle is designed with a hinged lid, heat insulated handle and non skid rubber feet. It also offers both thermal safety cut-out and integral steam cut-off. The cable storage feature enables you to keep your guest room fuss free.
Thermal safety cut-out
The pre-set thermal safety cut-out protects the heating element for overheating should the appliance be erroneously switched on without any water, or if the heating plate is calcified. Once the safety cut-out has switched off the kettle, it must be allowed to cool down.
- Compact, powerful electric kettle, high-quality stainless-steel design
- Hinged lid with extra-large opening for easy cleaning
- Removable and washable scale filter
- Practical and convenient operation with one hand
- 360° central cordless system, accessible from any angle
- Concealed heating element
- Water level indicator for convenient reading of the filling level
- Thermal safety cut-out
- Steam cut-off
- On-off switch with pilot light
- Heat resistant handle
- Non-slip feet
- Cable storage
- 1.0 litre
- 2200 W
We also offer tray sets which include kettles.
PLEASE SEE INSTRUCTION BOOKLET FOR FULL LIST OF INSTRUCTIONS
- Before cleaning the appliance, ensure it is disconnected from the power supply and has cooled down completely.
- To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not clean the kettle and the base with water and do not immerse them in water
- The appliance must be descaled at regular intervals. Clean the the water container with a damp cloth.
- The exterior surfaces become hot during use and will remain so for some time afterwards.
- Do not leave the kettle unattended when in use.
- Overfilling the container may cause danger from boiling water being forced out.