Severin 2100w Hair Dryer with Retractable Cable
The Severin 2100w Hair Dryer with Retractable Cable in platinum grey is a popular choice in the hospitality industry. It has all the features you need including a cable that retracts at the touch of a button. It also boasts 2 speed settings and 3 temperature settings. The air-inlet grille is detachable which makes cleaning quick and efficient.
The styling nozzle can be fitted to the air outlet to facilitate shaping the hair during blow drying due to the focused air-stream.
The cool function can be used at any time during the drying process. It will supply cooler air, which helps firming and shaping the hair.
Customers who purchased this item also purchased https://www.bts-uk.com/product/black-hair-dryer-bag/
- cable retracts at the touch of a button.
- 2 speed settings, 3 temperature settings.
- cold air button helps to fix hairstyle after heat treatment.
- detachable styling nozzle for focused air-stream.
- volume diffuser for gentle drying of curls and waves.
- air-inlet grille detachable for cleaning.
- high quality metallic coating.
- fitted with a UK adaptor.
- To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not clean the appliance with liquids or immerse it.
- This appliance may be used by children (at least 8 years of age) and by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lacking experience and knowledge, provided they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance and fully understand all dangers and safety precautions involved.
- Children must not be permitted to play with the appliance.
Connect the hair dryer to a suitable wall socket and use the slide switch to select the desired power setting.
Cleaning and care
- Before cleaning the hair dryer, remove the plug from the wall socket and let the appliance cool down completely.
- To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not clean the hair dryer with water nor immerse it in water.
- If necessary, the housing of the hair dryer may be wiped with a dry lint-free cloth.
- Always check the air intake openings for accumulated lint particles or hair and remove any found.