President Hotel Safety Kettle
The President Hotel Safety Kettle has a 0.8 Litre capacity. It has a concealed element beneath a stainless steel floor which makes it easier to clean and the quick boil feature makes this more energy efficient. It can accommodate 3 to 4 cups of water making it ideal for the hospitality industry. The Cordless kettle has an extra strong body, fully strix controlled and comes with an auto cut off feature with indicator light. Guests require a kettle that is easy to use and above all safe. Hoteliers look for a durable, safe, energy efficient solution. The President Hotel Safety Kettle offers all these, catering for both the guest and hotelier alike. This kettle can be used independently but also works extremely well when bought as a complete unit Elegance Welcome Tray Set Including Kettle
This Eco-friendly sized kettle boasts a whole host of advanced features, including a powerful 1k element for faster boiling; a concealed element, giving a smooth non-stick coated base inside the kettle for easy cleaning; a generous 800 ml capacity; an easy-reach on/off switch on top of the handle; and an easy-to-view power-on light at the base of the kettle.
- Designed to be filled through the spout for convince.
- 0.8 litre cordless kettle, energy saver.
- Concealed element in stainless steel floor.
- Auto switch-of’ with ‘on-off’ power indicator light.
- 360 degrees base designed for both left-handed and right-handed people.
- Anti-theft fixing and cord tidy.
- Safety hinged lid.
- Cool touch handle.
- Twin sight windows to indicate water level.
- High impact, extra strong body.
- Boil dry safety protection.
- Easy for Housekeeping to clean inside kettle.
- 5 Year manufacturers guarantee.
- Dimensions (approx): 185mm(h) x 130mm(w) x 175mm (d) including handle.
Important Safety Points
This appliance may only be operated on a electricity supply which corresponds to the voltage and type of current specified on the housing (rating plate), 220-240V 50/60Hz 1000W.
Correct installation will enhance the appearance of your room, and proper cleaning will keep the President Hotel Safety Kettle looking as good as new.
Any work in connection with electrical appliances should only be performed by a qualified electrician. Improper installations or repairs may place the user at serious risk.
Position the kettle away from heat and direct sunlight, and bear in mind the safety aspects of a boiling kettle.
Please check the power cable for damage from time to time. In the event of any necessary repair, including replacement of the power cable, your appliance should be sent to the specialist supplier from whom it was acquired, the manufacturer’s service agent or a suitably qualified electrician since the use of special tools is necessary.
DO NOT fill above MAX mark
Warning: If the Kettle is overfilled, boiling water may me ejected.
Do not switch on unless there is sufficient water to completely cover the inside floor of the kettle.
Keep water away from connector on the kettle and the cordless base and do not place the kettle or the cordless base in water. If, however, the appliance should fall into water, disconnect the power supply immediately. Never place your hand in the water. Have your appliance checked by a qualified electrician before using it again.
Always switch off at mains power when not in use.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Make sure lid is tightly closed.
- Keep the kettle away from naked flames.
- Do not switch on when it is empty.
- Do not fill above MAX mark.
- Do not place the cordless base unit onto a metal tray or metal surface whilst in use.
- The appliance should not be misused. Misuse may lead to injury.
- Always unplug your appliance after use and before cleaning it.
- This kettle is only suitable for heating water.
- Avoid spilling water onto the connector on the kettle and the connector on the cordless base.
- Ensure the kettle is placed out of the reach of children.
Using the President Hotel Safety Kettle
In the interests of hygiene we recommend that the Kettle is filled, boiled and the water poured away before the kettle is used for preparing beverages.
As long as there is sufficient water to completely cover the inside floor, your kettle may be filled to any point to the “MAX” mark on the window of the kettle. The Kettle should be filled by lifiting the lid or through the specially designed spout.
Ensure the lid is firmly closed.
Place the kettle on the cordless base unit so as to engage the cordless base connector and ensure the power is switched on.
When the water has boiled the kettle will automatically switch off.
You may switch the kettle off at any time by lightly pressing the switch to 0. Ensure it is switched off before attempting to unplug the power cable.
If your kettle is switched on with very little on no water in it, the automatic “boil dry” protection will operate to protect the element. If you suspect that your kettle has been switched on with very little or no water in it, allow to cool for about five minutes. Then fill the kettle THROUGH THE SPOUT WITH THE LID CLOSED. You may hear a”hiss” as the hot element is cooled. Pour away the water in your kettle and fill and use as normal.
The President Hotel kettle should only be cleaned with a soft cloth, slightly moistened with water (moist but NOT wet). Do not use any cleaning products as even in diluted form they damage the finish. Avoid the areas around the switch and the electrical connections. Remember to completely isolate your kettle from the electricity supply before attempting to clean it.