Henry 620w Cylinder Cleaner
New and improved Henry
You’ll save money with the Henry 580w Cylinder Cleaner as he now features an ‘A’ rating for energy efficiency, with 50% less energy consumption. What’s more, the improved motor inside Henry produces lowered sound levels and an extended working life.
A true professional in every sense of the word but never without that famous smile, loved and appreciated by users all over the world… ask any Henry owner. Henry brings professional cleaning to all, and is packed full of innovative features.
Auto Save technology saves energy, reducing running costs. Henry’s cable and storage rewind system is a work of art, trouble free and spring free and it keeps everything neat and tidy. Professional specification brings a 10m power cable and 9L drum capacity, keeping you cleaning for longer. The giant Tritex filter system makes sure that what goes in stays in, and the highly efficient HepaFlo dust bags, improve filtration efficiency, cleanliness and capacity. When he’s finished Henry packs away nicely with on-board wand and floor-tool storage.
This product is suitable for: carpet, concrete, hard floor, laminate, lino and wood.
- Two speed selector, providing optimum cleaning performance for all floors.
- Compact whilst offering professional 9L capacity.
- Easy reach, 10 metre cable and rewind storage system.
- TriTex filtration system improves filtration, cleanliness and capacity.
- Convenient, on-board wand and floor-tool storage.
- Easy to change HepaFlo bags.
- A tool for every job, full accessory kit AS1 with stainless steel tube set.
- Energy efficient, A rated.
- Auto Save energy saving technology.
- Hepa-Flo filtration.
- wand docking storage.
- easy to change Hepa- Flo bags.
- 229 air watts.
- side suction for edge to edge cleaning.
- length of hose 2.4m.
- variable power.
- total capacity 9 litres.
- adjustable floorhead.
- includes crevice tool, 3 piece stainless steel tubes, floor and upholstery tools.
- 10m power cord.
- cleaning range 26.8 m.
|Energy Efficiency Class||
|Carpet / Hard Floor||
C / C
|Sound Power Level||
|Annual Energy Consumption||
2000 mm H2O
230V AC 50/60Hz