Emergency Foil Blanket
Capable of protecting against the elements, the disposable heat retaining blanket is made of a strong, waterproof foil which helps to retain body heat in emergency and first aid situations. The foil blanket is available for adults and children and is supplied in a handy pocket size packet; ideal for storing in the car or with your first aid kit at home or work.
- Made from a metallised polyester film
- Reflects over 90% of radiated heat
- Helps to retain body heat in survival, emergency and first aid situations
- Protects the user from the cold, rain, heat and wind
- Two sizes available – for adults and children
- Strong and waterproof
- Used to treat shock and hypothermia
- To be disposed of after use
How and why Emergency Foil Blankets or Space Blankets as some like to call them, work. Click here
As they work to keep heat out, space blankets also work to keep heat in. Because they could reflect the wearer’s body heat back toward the wearer, these blankets had potential for a multitude of uses. Hospitals find them useful to keep patients warm during surgery, as anesthesia tends to make people shiver.
Adult Blanket: 204cm x 140cm
Child Blanket: 120cm x 90cm
We also have an extensive range of Cold and Heat packs, click here.