Elegance Welcome Tray Set including Kettle
The Elegance Welcome Tray Set including Kettle is an attractive and elegant in-room beverage solution. This product comes complete with a 0.8 litre White Cordless Kettle. It is wall mountable and has an unobtrusive look and will leave plenty of room on a desk or table.
There is a wide recess for teabags/biscuits, a tall built-inn holder for coffee sticks or teaspoons (both of which have drainage holes) and a holder for milk pots.
The kettle as many features including a sight gauge to see how full it is, a concealed element and a built in filter.
The detachable tray is big enough to accommodate two cups and saucers. (NOT INCLUDED).
- Colour – WHITE
- Wall-mountable using screws near the rear of the tray or free-standing
- Ingredients displayed for easy portion control and to aid guest selection
- Lift-off tray to contain spillage, protect furniture and furnishings, and for guest convenience
- Integral, quick boil, 0.8 litre energy saving cordless kettle with concealed element and indicator light
- Dimensions (approx.) 195mm (h) x 455mm (w) x 195mm (d) with kettle
- 4 Years Manufacturers Guarantee
- Crockery, cafetiere & ingredients NOT supplied
- Designed to be filled through the spout for convince.
- 0.8 litre cordless kettle, energy saver.
- Concealed element in stainless steel floor.
- Auto switch-of’ with ‘on-off’ power indicator light.
- 360 degrees base designed for both left-handed and right-handed people.
- Anti-theft fixing and cord tidy.
- Safety hinged lid.
- Cool touch handle.
- Twin sight windows to indicate water level.
- High impact, extra strong body.
- Boil dry safety protection.
- Easy for Housekeeping to clean inside kettle.
- 5 Year manufacturers guarantee.
- Dimensions (approx): 185mm(h) x 130mm(w) x 175mm (d) including handle
The Elegance Welcome Tray Set including Kettle should only be cleaned with a soft cloth, slightly moistened with water (moist but NOT wet). Do not use any cleaning products as even in diluted form they damage the finish. Avoid the areas around the switch and the electrical connections. Remember to completely isolate your kettle from the electricity supply before attempting to clean it. Then polish dry with a dry soft soft cloth.