DefibTech Paediatric Defibrillation Pad Package
For use with the Defibtech Lifeline AED range, these paediatric electrode pads are recommended for use on children over the age of 1 years old up to 8 years of age.
Unfortunately, children are just as likely as adults to suffer a sudden cardiac arrest. To be prepared for such a case, it’s essential to have paediatric electrode pads as part of your AED first aid kit.
Paediatric pads reduce the joule output from a defibrillator to a level which is suitable to the heart of a child — a feature which is guaranteed in the Defibtech Lifeline AED Paediatric Defibrillation Pad Package.
- Paediatric pads reduce the joule output of the defibrillator to a safe level for children
- Preconnected to the AED, the pads save time in an emergency
- Can be used on children ages 1 – 8
- Can be unused for 2 years before replacement
- Clear and bold images help with pad placement during an emergency