DefibTech Lifeline Fully Automatic Defibrillator High Capacity (300 Shocks)
DefibTech Lifeline Fully Automatic Defibrillator High Capacity (300 Shocks) has designed a revolutionary new Fully-automatic external defibrillator, from the ground up. Technologically advanced enough to include all mission critical features necessary to provide the most advanced treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest. Yet so simple and unintimidating to use that even non-medical personnel can effectively save lives.
The Lifeline AED was developed by experienced multidisciplinary engineering teams and incorporates state-of-the-art digital signal processing techniques and advanced ECG analysis algorithms. This enables the device to exceed the American Heart Association performance recommendations, giving the user confidence the correct therapy is being delivered.
The Lifeline AED defibrillator uses advanced biphasic technology-including the most studied biphasic shock waveform -and automatically adjusts the shock delivery to the person’s individual needs. For first response professionals like police, fire and EMS, the Lifeline AED is standard equipment. For schools, offices, stores, malls, factories, and public places, it’s becoming as vital as the fire extinguisher .
- One of the simplest, and easiest defibrillators on the market for ease of use
- Bright status indicator shows you the Lifeline is ready to provide life-saving care
- Clear verbal and visual instructions guide you through each step of the rescue process
- Bright oversized buttons help untrained defibrillator users
- Preconnected electrode pads easily apply to the patient to administer treatment
- Self-contained defibrillator with no need for lids or additional case
- Rubberised sides protect the unit from impact damage
- Carry handle for easy transportation
- Carries out automatic diagnostic tests so the unit is rescue ready at all times