30 Litre E Line Economical NTE MiniBar
The 30 Litre E Line Economical NTE MiniBar has the A+ energy efficiency class and a record-braking low power consumption. The outer dimensions of the MiniBar are also extremely compact thanks to the thermoelectric cooling units. In the 30 Litre E Eline Economical the temperature is distributed evenly in the interior at any time by a low-noise fan. Furthermore, the minibar scores with an clearly structured interior and an attractive LED interior lighting.
NTE stands for “noiseless thermoelectrics”, a refrigeration technology that works without any moving parts and takes up little space. As a result NTE MiniBars are extremely compact on the
outside. The 30 Litre E Line Economical NTE Mini Bar is equipped with an electrically Peltier cooling unit. The MiniBar is designed for free-standing installation, but can be built-in if the following conditions are complied with to ensure satisfactory operation and maximum cooling efficiency.
What Are Thermoelectric Coolers?
Thermoelectric coolers are solid-state heat pumps that operate according to the Peltier effect: a theory that claims a heating or cooling effect occurs when electric current passes through two conductors. A voltage applied to the free ends of two dissimilar materials creates a temperature difference. With this temperature difference, Peltier cooling will cause heat to move from one end to the other.
Please follow the installation details below carefully. Guarantee is valid for products installed as described only.
1. There should be 20mm clearance to the wall.
2. The refrigerator must be level both directions.
3. Ventilation must be provided as shown in alternatives A, B, C or D (fig 2-3)
4. The ventilation duct must at least measure 105mm*the width of the refrigerator
5. Only the entire cooling unit must project into the duct as shown
6. Air passing through the duct must not be preheated by any source of heat
7. Ventilation grills,if used,must have openings of at least 200cm8 each
8. For glass door version,when ambient humidity is above 65 percent in 25
degree ambient temperature,the fog will emerge
FIGURE 2 FIGURE 3
- Model Class – 30L.
- Storage Volume – 25L.
- Dimensions – 522 x 384 x 395mm ( H x W x D).
- Free-standing version (with black decor panel) or built-in version.
- Right door hang as standard unless specified.
- Anthracite black colour plastic coated steel cabinet.
- Peltier cooling technology.
- Noiseless thermoelectric cooling unit.
- LED interior light.
- 1 door rack for mini bottles adjustable in height and depth.
- 1 door rack for bottles and cans adjustable in depth.
- 1 adjustable metal shelf.
- Automatic defrost. Fuzzy Logic 1 energy control system.
- Energy Consumption – 0,29 kWh/24 h.
- Energy Class A+.
- Noise Level – Odb (A).
- 2 year manufactures warranty.
Lead time is 7 – 10 days for stock items and 4 – 6 weeks for larger orders / non stock items.
Please Note – All Dometic Mini Bars are delivered direct from the manufacturer and therefore incurs an additional delivery charge of £25.00 per drop which we pass on to our customers. All orders over £1250 qualifies for free delivery.