30 Litre Budget Mini Bar
Dometic quality at a great price. With the 30 and 40 Litre class MiniBars of the Budget Line, you can get to know the value for money side of silent cooling comfort. Technically advanced and absolutely reliable, the models represent an efficient view of modern absorption technology – made in Europe. This means you can blend the comfort of today with advanced Fuzzy Logic technology without exceeding your budget.
The Mini Bars of the budget range provide the perfect economic solution for hotels. They are good value for money and very profitable in operation.
With a variable interior design the budget line offers best conditions to perfectly present the hotel product assortment.
30 Litre Budget Mini Bar provides a perfect modern design and is very user friendly with a fully silent operation.
MBRH131D has adjustable shelves and interior door racks (fits 1,5 litre bottles). Door with changeable décor panel or sliding hinge 12 mm screw down feet.
Handy hints on ventilation
To ensure optimum cooling performance with minimum energy consumption, several basic principles need to be followed when installing an absorption MiniBar. The heat which the cooling unit extracts from the refrigerator interior is emitted at the back of the MiniBar. There must be sufficient ventilation here to prevent a build-up of hest. The free ventilation space for incoming and outgoing air should be at least 200 cm². tje distance from the rear of the MiniBar to the rear wall of the furniture must be at least 2cm. When installing the MiniBar, ensure that it is standing on a stable and horizontal surface, and not directly near a heat source.
- right hinged as standard – with left hinge available as free optional extra.
- standard décor panel – sliding hinge available as optional extra for built-in version.
- interior light.
- automatic defrost.
- two adjustable shelves.
- inner door rack for mini bottles + bottles.
- possibility to use 1.5 litre bottles.
- cooling unit control system (CUC).
- continuously/adjustable temperature settings.
- adjustable temperature setting via thermostat knob.
- thermostat easily accessible.
- no light – with light available as optional extra.
- no lock – with lock available as optional extra.
- 12mm feet.
- 2 year warranty.
- dimensions: 524 x 380 x 445mm (hxwxd).
All fridges need to be correctly ventilated in accordance with the manufacturer guidelines .
Lead time is 7 – 10 days for stock items and 4 – 6 weeks for larger orders / non stock items.
Please Note – All Dometic Mini Bars are delivered direct from the manufacturer and therefore incurs an additional delivery charge of £25.00 per drop which we pass on to our customers. All orders over £1250 qualifies for free delivery.