This compact 23 liter unit provides maximum cooling comfort in the smallest of places. Superior quality, eco-friendly and easy to use.
|1 – 20||21 – 50||51 – 100|
with light as standard
Call 0845 094 2755 to discuss options and availability
23 Litre Classic MiniBar with Glass Door
The 23 Litre Classic Mini Bar with Glass door provides maximum cooling comfort even in small places. The door rack enables you to store mini bottles as well.
It is equipped with an adjustable support grid with a cut-out for long long-necked bottles. It cools completely silent thanks to absorption technology, which is sure to keep guest happy.
With the glass door model the infra-red sensor controlled LED casts an attractive light upon the bar offerings. The 23 Litre Classic MiniBar with Glass Door can be used as a built-in or free-standing unit.
Handy hints on ventilation
To ensure optimum cooling performance with minimum energy consumption, several basic principles need to be followed when installing an absorption MiniBar. The heat which the cooling unit extracts from the refrigerator interior is emitted at the back of the MiniBar. There must be sufficient ventilation here to prevent a build-up of heat. The free ventilation space for incoming and outgoing air should be at least 200 cm². the distance from the rear of the MiniBar to the rear wall of the furniture must be at least 2cm. When installing the MiniBar, ensure that it is standing on a stable and horizontal surface, and not directly near a heat source.
- Right hinged as standard – with left hinge available as free optional extra.
- Full frame glass door supports consumption for increased turnover.
- Perfectly silent cooling technology won’t disturb guests.
- Automatic defrost.
- Infrared-sensor-controlled LED interior light enhances presentation of the minibar items.
- One adjustable shelf.
- No lock.
- Adjustable feet size – reduce overall height to 435 mm.
- Fuzzy Logic Energy Control for optimised temperature management and low operating costs.
- Sensor controlled Cooling Unit Surveillance (CUC).
- 2 year warranty.
- Dimensions product depth 384 mm
- Dimensions product height 463 mm
- Dimensions product width 422 mm
- Net weight 13 kg
- Gross volume (EN62552) 20.00 l
- Storage volume – total (EN 62552) 18.00 l
- Fridge storage volume (EN 62552) 18.00 l
- Input voltage (AC) 230 V
- Rated input power (AC) 75 W
- Input frequency 50/60 Hz
- Refrigerant, type NH3
- Refrigerant amount 98 g
- Noise (DIN60704-1 & 60704-2-14) 0.00 dB(A)
- Average energy consumption at AC (EN62552) 0.74 kWh/24h
- Energy class EU (1060/2010/EC) D
- Climate class (EN62552) N
All fridges need to be correctly ventilated in accordance with the manufacturer guidelines .
Lead time is 7 – 10 days for stock items and 4 – 6 weeks for larger orders / non stock items.
Please Note – All Dometic Mini Bars are delivered direct from the manufacturer and therefore incurs an additional delivery charge of £25.00 per drop which we pass on to our customers. All orders over £1250 qualifies for free delivery.
Right (as standard), Left
463 x 422 x 384mm (HxWxD)
|Built In Dimensions||
435 x 422 x 384mm (HxWxD)
|Free Standing or Built In||
Free-standing (as standard), Built-in