20L Drawer Mini Bar
Dometic’s 20L Drawer Mini Bar designers and engineers are pioneers in the development of versatile and silent running mini bars, they are again setting the pace in the hospitality industry, providing a compact Mini Bar which will meet the most demanding room design.
Following on from the success of the popular MBDM50D & MBDM50F drawer Mini Bar, the smaller 20L Drawer Mini Bar is the perfect solution where space is a premium. This innovative product not only helps hotels generate revenue, it also reduces operating costs. This totally silent fridge uses only 0.28KwH over a 24 hour period the lowest energy consumption in its category. With its unique patented design and interior LED light ensures that all products are easy to see and take out. It comes with a anthracite panel however any panel can be fitted to the door to match any furniture decor.
A milestone in Mini Bar history with its convenient slide-out access, quiet operation and low energy consumption: Dometic MBDM20D drawer minibar sets new benchmarks in cooling performance! An alternative design to the F model, it comes with a decorative anthracite panel and handle. All the snacks and drinks inside are visible at a glance and easy to access from above. The 20 Litre interior is illuminated by LED light, neatly organised by adjustable dividers and has bottle fingers for secure storage.
- Thermoelectric drawer Mini Bar.
- Unique design with roller-bearing drawer.
- World’s first noiseless minibar with A++ energy efficiency.
- Ideal replacement for old 30 Litre Mini Bars
- IS 9001 and 14001 certified.
- Contents visible and accessible at a glance, adjustable dividers and bottle fingers for flexibility in product assortment.
- Interior LED lights as standard.
- Same width as 30 l class absorption miniBar – making it the perfect replacement for older, energy hungry models.
- Self-closing door.
- Automatic defrost.
- 2 x small assortment dividers.
- 3 x big assortment dividers.
- 3 bottle fingers.
- Input voltage (AC) 100-240 V
- Rated input power (AC) 52 W
- Input frequency 50/60 Hz
- Refrigerant, type R134a – Contains fluorinated greenhouse gases
- GWP 1430
- Refrigerant amount 48 g
- CO2 equivalent 0,069 t
- Noise (DIN60704-1 & 60704-2-14) 0.00 dB(A)
- Average energy consumption at AC (EN62552) 0.20 kWh/24h
- Energy class EU (1060/2010/EC) A++
- Climate class (EN62552) N/T
- Thermostat control Electronic Thermostat
- Hinge type Drawer
- Interior light Yes
- Depth 428 mm
- Height 365 mm
- Width 384 mm
- Net weight 12 kg
- Gross volume (EN62552) 19.50 l
- Storage volume – total (EN 62552) 15.80 l
How to provide proper ventilation
Correct ventilation is essential to ensure optimum performance, low energy consumption and a long life of the Dometic 20 Litre Drawer Mini Bar. When installing the unit leave about 15 mm clearance between the rear of the cabinet and the furniture wall. Never place the drawer Mini Bar near a heat source to avoid that warm air enters the ventilation duct through the air inlet and impairs the cooling effect. Sufficient air flow is accomplished by creating a chimney effect; going in from front of unit, underneath and up the back of the cooling unit exiting at the top. Ventilation dimensions: 31 square inches inflow and 31 square inches exhaust. Requirement: minimum 0.59 inch clearance between back of unit and furniture wall.
For a full details of this product please download the Installation Guide
Please Note – All Dometic Mini Bars are delivered direct from the manufacturer and therefore incurs a additional delivery charge of £25.00 per drop which we pass on to our customers. All orders over £1000 qualifies for free delivery.
Lead times 7-10 days for stock items and 4-6 weeks for larger order/non stock items.