20 Litre Drawer Mini Bar
Dometic’s designers and engineers are pioneers in the development of versatile and silent running mini bars. With the 20 Litre Mini Bar they are again setting the pace in the hospitality industry, providing a compact Mini Bar which will meet the most demanding room design.
Following on from the success of the popular MBDM50D & MBDM50F drawer Mini Bar, the smaller 20 Litre Drawer Mini Bar is the perfect solution where space is a premium. This innovative product not only helps hotels generate revenue, it also reduces operating costs. The totally silent fridge uses only 0.28KwH over a 24 hour period. the lowest energy consumption in its category. The unique patented design and interior LED light ensures that all products are easy to see and take out. It comes with a anthracite panel however any panel can be fitted to the door to match any furniture decor.
Providing 19.5 litres volume, adjustable interior shelving and dividers. The drawer style access provides guests with an unobstructed view of the contents, all of which are within easy reach. The drawer door is self closing to minimize energy loss, it also defrosts automatically.
- Thermoelectric drawer Mini Bar
- Unique design with roller-bearing drawer
- 100% silent
- Ideal replacement for old 30 Litre Mini Bars
- IS 9001 and 14001 certified
- Adjustable shelves & dividers
- Interior LED lights as standard
- Self-closing door
- Automatic defrost
- 2 x small assortment dividers
- 3 x big assortment dividers
- 3 bottle fingers
- Lock available as a extra
- Model Class – 20 – Litres
- Storage Volume – 15.8 Litre (approx)
- Cabinet Colour – anthracite
- Dimensions (W x H X D) MBDM20D – 384 x 365 x 398mm (with a decorative anthracite panel and handle), MBDM20F – 384 x 365 x 428mm (prepared for a wood decor panel to match the furniture design of the room)
- Energy Consumption – 0.28KWh/ 24h
- Energy Class – A++
- Noise Level – 0 dB (A)
How to provide proper ventilation
Correct ventilation is essential to ensure optimum performance, low energy consumption and a long life of the Dometic 20 Litre Drawer Mini Bar. When installing the unit leave about 15 mm clearance between the rear of the cabinet and the furniture wall. Never place the drawer Mini Bar near a heat source to avoid that warm air enters the ventilation duct through the air inlet and impairs the cooling effect. Sufficient air flow is accomplished by creating a chimney effect; going in from front of unit, underneath and up the back of the cooling unit exiting at the top. Ventilation dimensions: 31 square inches inflow and 31 square inches exhaust. Requirement: minimum 0.59 inch clearance between back of unit and furniture wall.
Please Note – All Dometic Mini Bars are delivered direct from the manufacturer and therefore incurs a additional delivery charge of £25.00 per drop which we pass on to our customers. All orders over £1000 qualifies for free delivery.
Lead times 7-10 days for stock items and 4-6 weeks for larger order/non stock items.