20 Litre Classic MiniBar with Glass Door
It is equipped with an adjustable support grid with a cut-out for long long-necked bottles. It cools completely silent thanks to absorption technology, which is sure to keep guest happy.
With the glass door model the infra-red sensor controlled LED casts an attractive light upon the bar offerings. The 20 Litre Classic MiniBar with Glass Door can be used as a built-in or free-standing unit.
Handy hints on ventilation
To ensure optimum cooling performance with minimum energy consumption, several basic principles need to be followed when installing an absorption MiniBar. The heat which the cooling unit extracts from the refrigerator interior is emitted at the back of the MiniBar. There must be sufficient ventilation here to prevent a build-up of hest. The free ventilation space for incoming and outgoing air should be at least 200 cm². the distance from the rear of the MiniBar to the rear wall of the furniture must be at least 2cm. When installing the MiniBar, ensure that it is standing on a stable and horizontal surface, and not directly near a heat source.
- right hinged as standard – with left hinge available as free optional extra.
- standard decor panel – sliding hinge available as free optional extra for built-in version.
- automatic defrost.
- LED interior light sensor controlled.
- one adjustable shelf.
- no lock – with lock available as optional extra.
- glass door with aluminium frame.
- 40mm feet.
- Fuzzy Logic II energy regulation.
- sensor controlled Cooling Unit Surveillance (CUC).
- 2 year warranty.
- 463 x 422 x 384mm (hxwxd).
All fridges need to be correctly ventilated in accordance with the manufacturer guidelines .
Lead time is 7 – 10 days for stock items and 4 – 6 weeks for larger orders / non stock items.
Please Note – All Dometic Mini Bars are delivered direct from the manufacturer and therefore incurs an additional delivery charge of £25.00 per drop which we pass on to our customers. All orders over £1250 qualifies for free delivery.